- en: This is the community portal. Requests for the bot flag can also be made on this page. This wiki uses the standard bot policy, and allows global bots and automatic approval of certain types of bots. Other bots should apply below, and then request access from a steward if there is no objection.
Hello. To facilitate steward granting of bot access, I suggest implementing the standard bot policy on this wiki. In particular, this policy allows stewards to automatically flag known interlanguage linking bots (if this page says that is acceptable), which form the vast majority of such requests. The policy also enables global bots on this wiki (if this page says that is acceptable), which are trusted bots that will be given bot access on every wiki that allows global bots.
This policy makes bot access requesting much easier for local users, operators, and stewards. To implement it we only need to create a redirect to this page from Project:Bot policy, and add a line at the top noting that it is used here. Please read the text at m:Bot policy before commenting. If you object, please say so; I hope to implement in two weeks if there is no objection, since it is particularly written to streamline bot requests on wikis with little or no community interested in bot access requests. Nemo bis 2009-nî 9-goe̍h 28-jἰt (It) 23:53 (UTC)
- Implemented. —Pathoschild 21:16:29, 18 4-goe̍h 2010 (UTC)
Hello, I am operator of a bot EleferenBot, and would like to have the bot flag.
- Operator: User:Eleferen.
- Function summary: Using pywikipedia.
- Function details: add\change interwiki (global edits. For example: pl.wikiquote contributions).
- Programming language: python
- Flag on: wikiquote: 45 wikiquotes and 40 wikipedias.
--Eleferen（留話） 2012-nî 4-goe̍h 13-jἰt (Gō·) 18:35 (UTC)